Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Black Beauty. Yeah, she came with a name.

     Danny and I are working on a crazy tight budget. Because of this, we have been stressed to find a truck that can pull a trailer reliably with the creature comforts (using that word loosely) we feel are necessary.  We were scouring Craigslist hourly for trucks from Alabama to Tampa with only a few promising leads.
     I was scrolling through the posts during a lull at work and my co-worker asked me, "What's up"? I tell her of my quest for the perfect truck. She then tells me that she actually has a truck that she doesn't use anymore and maybe I should look at it.
   Her name is Black Beauty, a GMC Yukon Denali. We knew instantly that she would be perfect for us. The pollen settled on her shiny black coat, the Dave Mathews Band sticker on the back window, we knew. She needs a little love to be ready to ride out, but we couldn't have asked for a bigger blessing. I know that my co-worker is happy that BB (as I call her) will have a great adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment